Biography

This firm was created in 1855 by the association of Charles Adolphe et Charles Eugène GAND, the two sons of Charles François GAND, successor of LUPOT.
It lasted until the death of Charles Adolphe GAND in 1866, at which point Charles Eugène GAND joined the two BERNARDEL brothers thereby establishing GAND et BERNARDEL Frères.


Collaborators
CHERPITEL Nicolas Emile (1859-1870)
LECAVELLÉ Victor (1855-1856)





Select a Maker